We Provide Asset Integrity Services
Knightsedge Nigeria’s Asset Integrity Solution (AIS) includes Valves Management and Bolt Tensioning. Our vision is to remain the energy servicing company of choice in Nigeria.
KNL is the Sole Sales and Service Partner of Bestobell Valves / Bestobell LNG, UK. Our Valve Service Managers and Valve Technicians work as a team and are available to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction while assembling and repairing control valves, regulators and electronic instrumentation for industries such as Power, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, etc. At KNL we install, maintenance, repairs and recondition almost any size, type and make of valve. Our goal is to help your company increase plant safety, compliance and reliability, thus improving the return on your investment.
- Checking of valves on LNG Vessels at dry docking.
- Calibration, testing and trouble-shooting of valves as well as measurement and valve related instruments.
- Assembly of new equipment or repaired equipment.
- Evaluation of control valve maintenance and repair requirements prior to routine shutdown by use of shutdown management techniques.
- Inspection of critical dimensions and surfaces
- Troubleshooting and System upgrade advice
- Documentation of repair / testing / assembly activities – cause of failure, actions taken, parts used, labor hours, etc.
- Flush and Lubrication of Valves
- Customer communication – technical assistance, troubleshooting, quoting / determining disposition of repairs.
- Participation in field service calls, as required, at customer sites.
- Disassembly, cleanup, and evaluation of parts (including wearing parts – gaskets, packings, etc.).
- Research and develop required parts
- Sandblast and paint when required.
- Coordinate repairs based upon requirements from the customer and mission scheduling.
- Fill out comprehensive repair reports describing the “As Found” condition, recommended repairs, etc.
- Valve Tracking.
- Adherence to all safety, quality, client company rules and regulations.
BOLT TENSIONING SERVICES
KNL is the Sole Sales and Service Partner of Hire Torque Limited, UK for Bolt Tensioning Equipment and Services. The service include supply to site of necessary specialist personnel, tools, technical advice, services and attendances for rigging and supply of specialist equipment for Hydraulic Torquing / Tensioning of pipe flanges and spading and de-spading of main process connections in order to ensure the continuous integrity of the units. We carry out preliminary review of available incident / repair data, and advise and support Company maintenance staff during investigation, trouble shooting / fault diagnosis and give proposals for corrective or preventative maintenance
Our services also involve provision of a Service Team consisting of specialist Service Engineer(s) and Technician(s) for the investigation, overhaul or repair of any major fault, finalisation and issue of fault diagnosis, work plan and spare parts review, physical check of parts prior to start of work to ensure correctness and adequate condition
We verify of tools required; prepare inspection and repair reports detailing the status as found, the repairs performed, the materials and spares used, the required checks for re-commissioning the units and proposals for future maintenance and/or repair and additional spare parts as necessary;
We also up-date Service manuals and drawings whenever modifications have been implemented.
Get in touch with us and learn how we would exceed your expectations
A range of maintenance and service contract options – for year-round, 24/7 peace of mind
- Preventive maintenance – one, two, three or four visit(s) per year depending on your peculiar requirements
- Full maintenance (including spares and repairs)
- Comprehensive maintenance (including battery service and replacement)
- Express call-out and repairs
Please Feel Free to Call Us
Our customer support staff are always available to answer all your questions.