We place high priority on the effective management of driving operations in Knightsedge Nigeria Limited. This is in recognition of driving as one of the greatest risks in our operations and in the life of our employees, contractors and other stakeholders. We shall manage our land transport operations as a part of our day to day business activities in order to minimise and control the associated Health, Safety and Environmental hazards and effectively support company business.
It is our policy that;
- All vehicles used on company business shall comply with company’s vehicle operating and driving procedure
- Only competent and authorised personnel are allowed to operate company vehicles
- All vehicles used on company business must have functional seat belts and all occupants must wear their seat belts at all times
- No seat belt, no access in and out of all company premises and operational sites.
- All vehicles used on company business must be installed with functional driving improvement monitors to regulate driving habits.
- All journeys must comply with the company journey management system.
- All operators of company vehicles must fully understand and comply with company Pre-Trip Road Safety Brief.
This Policy shall apply to all transport operations undertaken by Knightsedge employees and contractors on Company business.
Management shall implement this policy and support all worthy initiatives aimed at enhancing its performance.
Williams G. Akpojevwe
Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
4th July 2022
Please Feel Free to Call Us
Our customer support staff are always available to answer all your questions.