TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE
The Technical Sales Executive position is the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
- identifying and establishing new business
- organising sales visits
- liaising with existing clients
- preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- reviewing cost and sales performance
- writing reports and sales literature
- providing product education and advice
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Strong technical skills
- Organisational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamworking skills
- Sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Proficiency in English. A second language (e.g. French) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Qualifications and Experience
- At least HND (minimum of Upper Credit) or B.Sc. (minimum of 2.1) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of Three (3) years post NYSC relevant experience.
Possession of a full driving licence is an advantage
This position offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you meet the requirements for this position, please send your application and curriculum vitae (CV), possibly with a scanned passport photograph, by email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.