We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Engineer to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements, provide sales support and achieve better results
- Prepare regular Reviews and reports with sales and financial data for management
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommend improved materials or equipment to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Proven experience as a sales engineer or relevant role
- A solid technical background
- Solid Judgement and good business sense
- Team working ability
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Resilience, tenacity and independence
- Proficiency in English. A second language (e.g. French) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Qualifications and Experience
- At least HND (minimum of Upper Credit) or B.Sc. (minimum of 2.1) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of Five (5) years post NYSC relevant experience.
Possession of a full driving licence is an advantage
This position offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you meet the requirements for this positions, please send your application and curriculum vitae (CV), possibly with a scanned passport photograph, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.